About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Scarecrow Festival

I don't know if there has always been a scarecrow festival but this is the first I have herd of it. So we decided to check it out. It is in west jordan and the best part is that everything was FREE!!! We had so much fun all the games and the train rides were all free. it was yesterday and today. Dave got home early yesterday so we packed up and hit the festival. I hope they do it again next year because it is definatly something I would love to continue on through the years. The kids loved it and so did we.

No comments: