About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Matthew Turns 2!

Ok this post is major picture overload. I still didn't put all the pictures I took on here. They were all so cute but I figured I would only put a few on. I can't believe my little man is 2 already. These last couple of years have just flown by. We are so lucky and blessed to have him in our lives. Even though some days may be harder than others, he defiantly keeps us on our toes, and he is so happy and full of energy, I couldn't picture our little family without him in it. He is starting to say more and more words and is so polite and a very good helper. But I will admit he has his stubborn streak. He does have a bit of a temper and hates the word no. But again he is 2 and now we enter the stage of the "terrible two's". We had just a small party with family. Matthew loves having all the attention. He got lots of noisy toys, and some cars and dinosaurs, all of these things he absolutely loves so it was a win win situation. He really enjoyed his cake this year and I love seeing him dig into it when he as blown out the candles. We also had a silly string fight before everyone left. Reagan loved it at first but didn't really enjoy getting hit with all the silly string. Matthew hated the silly string. He cried as soon as he got hit with it. But he did help us clean it up. Reagan and Matthew also took a little ride on Grandpa's back. That was a first for Matthew and he loved it. He loves the horses so he enjoyed pretending like Grandpa was a big horse to ride. We love our Matthew. He brings so much happiness to our lives. We love seeing his little smile and he defiantly likes to push mommy's buttons but we love him just the same. Happy Birthday Matthew!

No comments: