About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Monday, April 7, 2014

A Beautiful Spring Day Finally!

So we have our first beautiful spring day in a while. Last week and a bit of the week before was so crappy, it was cold and rainy but today it's in the 70's so what did we do? of course we spend some much needed time outside. Now we don't have much in our backyard yet but the kids enjoy the little slide that we do have. some friends gave us their old trampoline for Christmas so we need to put that up but I need to get a net around it before that happens. Matthew loved being outside so much he hardly ever stopped running around. He ran for almost an hour till I took him in for his naptime. I love that Reagan and Matthew play so well together. there are a couple pictures of them hugging. that is my favorite thing to see. Matthew loves his big sister Reagan and I'm so glad that she enjoys playing with him. Hopefully the weather will keep up so that we can have lots more of these fun days out in the sun.

No comments: