About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Camping in our Backyard

Dave always wants to go camping with the kids and I always tell him it's just to hard right now. So we decided to do a practice run in our backyard. The kids were totally hyper and running everywhere and touching everything. especially the dutch oven and the hot stuff on top. they enjoyed watching the fire in the fire pit but again wanted to touch it or be really close to it. We had hot dogs and bbq chicken with watermelon and chips for dinner then we had peach cobbler in the dutch oven and smores over the fire. it was a good night. I was however looking forward to bed time because I was exhausted by the time we got into the tent. Matthew surprisingly went right to sleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. So I don't know if we would be able to do anything long like a few days but maybe a night or two. But like I said it was just practice and it will do for now.

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

Those are the fun memories of childhood :)