About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Reagan's first school program

Reagan had her very fist school program today. Her teacher Mrs. Jean asked all the parents to come today so we could see what the children have been working on every day. They even put together some songs to sing for the parents. it was so adorable. At first I didn't think I was going to be able to go. Matthew woke up and was quite constipated this morning and was crying all the way to Reagan's school. I wanted to take pictures of her special day today but It didn't look like I was going to be able to. But as soon as we got to school and I got Matthew out of the car he was fine. He enjoyed it a lot. He even joined in on the fun. I'm so proud of my little girl and love my little guy so much. I am one proud parent today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures turned out really well. I feel bad, but I laughed about Matthew being constipated. They are getting so big!

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

yeah. he is constipated a lot. I usually give him miralax but I must hsve been slacking. it usually happens when he has to much dairy. I think he's a little lactose intolerant. just like his daddy.

Rich and Brianne said...

Super cute! Lots of fun.