About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Friday, March 6, 2015

Reagan's school program

I love going to Reagan's school programs. I love seeing how much she has learned and how excited she is about learning. I love her teacher Mrs. Jean. She is amazing! We are so blessed to have found a teacher like her and to have Reagan in our lives. She has made me a better mother by just being her. I love her so much. Thank you Reagan for just being your sweet little self. You always bring me and your daddy such joy.

No comments: