About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Christmas 2015

Ok I am really late putting these Christmas photos up. To say I have been busy is a total understatement. We went to Washington this year for Christmas to be with Dave's family. The drive was not great it took us two days to get there and two days to get home because of the weather. and at one point the passes were all closed and we ended up sitting in a line to go through the pass for two hours. we started to open up a couple gifts while we waited in that line. But all in all it was a good visit for all of us. The kids got to meet their great Grandmother and they loved her. We don't get to see grandma and grandpa Nichols very often let a lone for the holidays so we are really glad that we got to make this trip this year. I'm glad that we all made it there safely and made it safely home. Merry Christmas!

No comments: