About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Matthew turns 4!

I can't believe that my little boy is 4 already. I'm pretty happy about it though. The only glitch right now is that he is not potty trained. Hopefully he will get the desire to do that soon. Matthew has been getting better and better as time goes on. I had a pretty hard time with him from 18 months up till about 3. He has been a pretty hard kid. But we are both learning to do things together and compromise and pick our battles. But he is the sweetest boy I could have asked for. He loves to cuddle and be with mommy and daddy. He had a Hulk smash party with all of his friends that turned out better than we had planned. We had a lot of stuff for him to smash and the boys loved it. Because all they had to do was destroy things. They were all in heaven. And I made him a hulk cake that he loved. He had so much fun at his very first birthday party. Happy birthday my little man. So proud to be his mom. Love you Matthew!

No comments: