About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Decorating for Christmas

I have to say that I love it that my child gets more and more excited when she gets older for the holidays. She begins to understand more and more and now she starts to get excited like me and Dave and it's fun to watch her get so excited. When I was little I would get so excited for christmas that I would break out into hives. I just hope she doesn't pick that up as well. Reagan loved seeing the christmas lights up and lit and putting the decorations on the tree was especially fun.






2 comments:

Jeanine said...

=) Christmas is 'a wonderful time of year' and so fun with kids! Enjoy!

Michal Thompson said...

There is a link on my blog to her facebook page, you can see if you can buy one from her, she can make it exactly how you want it. Sometimes she holds classes where I can go make some and I can make you one. I don't know when the next class will be. I am so jealous you get to see your parents so often! Looks like you guys are having fun. I have thick hair too- not as thick as yours- but that has made it a little more of a challenge than someone with more fine hair.