About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Our favorite part of the year has been lots of fun so far and here are the pics to prove it! We spent Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen's house and stuffed ourselves pretty dang good. Jen's mom has comfort food down to perfection. Thanksgiving was so good this year, we decided to have a second one the next day! Plus we had to try out our newly acquired skills we learned from watching the food network =). I got called into work Thanksgiving night until 7am the following morning so I ended up sleeping until about noon or so. Too my surprise, I woke up to an amazing aroma of garlic and yummy turkey goodness. Jen let me sleep a little, while preparing an amazing meal all by herself. She got all fancy with the turkey this year and placed a piece of cheese cloth soaked in butter and fresh herbs over it (thanks food network!), and it turned out to be a scrumptious mouthwatering bird! After our second turkey meal in two days, we were more stuffed than our Turkey was and fell asleep by 8pm. Even Reagan was stuffed as the picture shows. We can't wait for Christmas!
The very last picture is of Reagan wearing my gloves on her feet. for some reason she likes to wear her socks on her hands and gloves on her feet. It's weird.










No comments: