About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween was so much fun this year now that Reagan is starting to understand more. This was our first year of carving pumpkins together as a family. Last year Reagan mostly watched but she did a good job helping clean out the pumpkins and she colored hers really well.



Reagan kept saying pumpkin guts with a scared look on her face. This is the best picture I could get of her doing it.



Dave's pumpkin turned out the best. He saw the picture online and went from there. He worked long and hard on it. I think it looks awesome! Good job sweetie.

Then on monday we went trick or treating. Dave had to work on call till ten so I took Reagan to my parents house and we went around there neighborhood. It was so much fun and Reagan got the hang of going to the doors and saying trick or treat. And after she got the candy she said thank you to every house we went to. She was so cute. Can't wait for the other holidays now that Reagan can enjoy them more.








3 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Very impressed by Dave's pumpkin! And Reagan looked adorable. Glad you had a great Halloween.

Michelle Stocking said...

She's adorable. And Dave's pumpkin is quite amazing. I'm impressed.

Jeanine said...

Dave, that is one amazing pumpkin...almost as good as the one I did last year! No just kidding. It's awesome! --Sheldon