About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Conference Weekend

I just love Conference weekend. We also had family pictures taken on Saturday so we should be getting those soon. I will post those later. Conference this time around was full of some really meaningful lessons for me and my family. A lot of things that were said I felt were for my family. But I know that is how a lot of people feel about conference. That is one of the things I love about it. That we all get something out of it. Reagan and I painted our nails during one of the sessions on sunday morning. Here is the finished product :-)
e
Matthew was just hangin out enjoying a new toy. Looking cute as ever.
Matthew loves to just pose on his side all the time. We love it.
I love Conference time. And I sure do love this little man of mine. He is such a sweet little angel to have in our family.

1 comment:

Rich and Brianne said...

LOVE the matchy toe nails ;) And Matthew is one handsome boy. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas.