About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Party at Aunt Pam's

The Halloween party at aunt pam's is always fun. Reagan enjoys this every year. And this was Matthew's first time attending. Reagan was a witch and Matthew was a mummy. Dave was Superman and I didn't really dress up. I was the party pooper this time.
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
Here is Reagan with her two little cousins. Marcus was a swat guy. His costume was so cute and Kiara was a witch too just like Reagan. They all had so much fun together.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

Reagan & Matthew's costumes are super cute, but YOU DIDN'T dress up??