About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Big boy Little girl

Matthew recently had his 18 month appointment and he was 25 pounds and in the 70 percentile. so we celebrated by getting him his very own big boy car seat. As you can see he is pretty big in it. I also put the picture of Reagan when she was first put in her very own big girl car seat. As you can see she was a lot smaller. Though I will say after going to his appointment and discovering that they now weigh the same... yes that's right my 18 month old child is the same weight as my almost 4 year old girl. I have come to realize that boys are way way bigger than girls...or that my little girl is just really little.

No comments: