About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Sunday Evening

Well we went up little cottonwood canyon after dinner on sunday to see if we could see if the leaves were starting to change color. They weren't a whole lot but we had a nice little drive and we got out for a little bit to stretch our legs and to take some cute pictures of course. Hopefully in a week or two I will put some nice pictures of the leaves changing color.

No comments: