About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day 2013

Dave had the day off today...which hardly ever happens so we went for a quick little hike. Dave went with the scouts recently to this location and he assured us that the waterfall was something to see. But when we got there it was barely a trickle. But it was still lots of fun. Dave ended up carrying Matthew the whole time and he hung onto his daddy for dear life. We put him down to walk for a little bit but he was having none of that. It was in a pretty location and it was nice and shaded the whole time. I wish we could have more of these moments when we can all spend some quality time together as a family. But I will take what I can get right now. I love spending every minute with my family.

1 comment:

Rich and Brianne said...

Love the pics. Looks like fun. Where is the waterfall? Glad you got to have a day together.