About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Decorating Easter Eggs

I love Easter and spring and the whole feel of new life emerging from the cold. I celebrating this season with my family and Reagan getting older is starting to understand a little bit better that Easter just isn't about the bunny and the candy and eggs. Matthew still has some time but he will get it. He was able to participate this time while decorating the eggs. He did pretty good too. I love doing these things with my kids it makes the holidays so much more fun to do when you have kids. I know that as my children get older that they will still love Easter and the traditions we've shared together. But they will also know the reason for the season. I'm especially glad for conference being on the same day as Easter this year. I'm so grateful for this gospel and for our Savior and the Atonement. I'm grateful for my family no matter how chaotic things may be at times I still love them with all my heart.

No comments: