About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Friday, April 3, 2015

Matthew turns 3!

My little crazy monkey turned 3 on the 22 of march. I know it has taken a while for me to get these up. But better late then never right? I can't believe how big he has gotten. He has so much personality and energy he defiantly keeps us on our toes...did I mention that he has a LOT of energy? I'm so glad that you are in our lives Matthew. You are a great little brother and you are so sweet to your sister. I love that you two love to play with each other right now. I love that you love to cuddle with me all the time. I don't know if that is something that you will keep doing as the years go by but I sure do love your snuggles right now. We love you so much Matthew Happy Birthday Little one!

No comments: