About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Easter

We had a great Easter this year.Conference fell on Easter this year so it was extra special.Matthew gets more and more excited about the holidays the older he gets. And Reagan is always fun on Holidays. This year was great though because she is starting to understand that Easter isn't just about the Easter bunny and eggs and candy. We asked her what she thought Easter was about and she said it was about Christ in and his sacrifice for us. He came back from the dead. I love her so much and she is so smart. Can't wait till Matthew gets in primary so he can tell me cool stuff like his big sis.

No comments: