About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa Nichols continued

The second day Dave's parents were here we went to jungle jims and gardener village. Gardener village already had their witches out. I love that! Everyone had fun and enjoyed jungle jims and I think Dave's mom was particularly pleased with the shopping at Gardener Village. I love being able to spend a lot of time with the family also because it wears my kids out so they go to bed quickly at night:-)His parents left early this morning, the kids were sad to see them go as were Dave and I. Hope that it won't be such a long time before we see them again.

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

So glad you had a great visit with them!