About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Natural History Museum with Grandma and Grandpa Nichols

We had such a fun time while Dave's mom and dad were here. This was the first day of activities. It was raining pretty much all day so we decided to go to the natural history museum. The best part were the dinosaurs. Both Reagan and Matthew loved this exhibit. There were other exhibits but this was the one to see. I thought that the bones and fossils were quite cool. It gave me good idea of how big the dinosaurs actually were. I love that as the kids are getting older they are able to recognize their grandma and grandpa Nichols. They live in Washington so they don't get to see them very often. But they sent us a picture of the both of them and Reagan sleeps with it a lot. Reagan and Matthew would not leave their side, Reagan always wanted grandpa Nichols to sit by her.

No comments: