About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Wheeler Farm

Dave and I had been to wheeler farm together but it has been a few years since we last went. This was our first time with the kids. Yep they loved it. Mostly because of the animals. I loved all the different rustic places and equipment to photograph. Plus the beautiful scenery. Other than the fact that we all had fun it was extremely hot that day. Not even being in the shade helped with the heat. We stayed for as long as we could then we just had to get out of the heat.

No comments: