About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

3 months already



Reagan is 3 months old already. I can't believe how fast the time goes. She is doing great so far. Reagan has been a great baby right from the start. Dave and I have been really blessed with such a sweet spirit. We started having her sleep in her crib a couple of days ago. She did so well the first night. She slept the whole night. Since then it has been less but we are hopeful. She has been eating more and growing more all the time. I am amazed that whenever I put Reagan in something to wear she is almost too big for it a week and a half later. She is so alert and has been since 2 months old. But I love seeing her discover something new everyday. I started my job last week and it went pretty well. Dave has been able to come home sooner at night because of my job so that he can watch her while I am on the phone. I'm glad that Dave gets to see her more because I know how hard it was for him to get texts from me everyday telling him about something new she did that day.
There is one small thing that I do get a tiny bit embarrassed about. And that is that Reagan is a huge farter. That's right everyone. Those of you that know me know that I am mortified if I even accidentaly let one fly in public or even around my husband. So you can imagine my horror when I was sitting in Relief Society today and Reagan was playing on the blanket on the floor in front of me just cooing away when she let out two huge farts and just smiled in relief. Hopefuly she will grow out of that soon. But I sure do love my little....or should I say big tooter.

2 comments:

Jill and Ryan said...

Lol, got to love it. There is nothing cuter then watching your kids fart. Just wait until they get older and eating solids. Then you can start telling when they are pooing, b/c there face gets all red and they totally look like they are pushing. It is awesome. Regean is adorable.

The Plaisted's said...

She is so cute Jen! They sure do know how to embarass you.