About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Reagan's Birth!


I realized that I have lots of pictures of Reagan out of the hospital but none of when she was born. This first picture was before they induced me. I was loving life then because there was no pain and I was so ready to have her out of me. Little did I know what was waiting for me.

This is me wearing an oxygen mask. When the pain started coming I wasn't getting enough air so I had to wear one of these lovely things.I mean when they induced me I could handle the pain okay. Those contractions were easy to breath through. But nothing felt like that pain when my doctor broke my water. That was pretty much unbearable. My doctor broke my water and then said "You might want to call the anasthesiologist. My contractions were every minute and very strong. It took 45 minutes for him to get there. And then he told me that it would take 10 minutes for the drugs to work. That felt like an eternity! But as soon as they kicked in I was loving life.

Here are some pics of us being a first time family of three in the hospital.



1 comment:

Printhis said...

i'm surprised jen that you put these pics on here. you said you weren't looking or feeling the greatest. you are brave