About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cute gift for Reagan


These are blocks that my friend Brianne made for Reagan. Right now I just hold them in front of her and put them up againster her cheeks. She loves them already. I can't wait for her to start holding them and playing with them on her own. Thanks Brianne.

1 comment:

Rich and Brianne said...

Yay! So glad that she loves them already.

Perhaps someday I'll finish another project and you and Reagan will be the recipients!