About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Another year come and gone


Christmas started off pretty exciting from a mystery snowman left on our doorstep. I love stuff like this. It is so much fun. The snowman was left annonymously with a few little gifts wrapped inside. The hat on the head is for Dave, the scarf for me, the head was a basketball for dave and the body was baby wipes and diapers for Reagan.

Also aunt Andi and uncle Russ came to spend christmas eve and day with us. They are so much fun. We were very sad to see them go. Andrea is attempting to play the drums for guitar hero. She did very well.



Dave, Reagan, and I were all excited about our gifts. 2009 was a year I will not forget full of stress and lots of joy. We can't wait to see what 2010 will bring. We have been so blessed in our lives. We are truly greatful for the gospel in our lives and all the wonderful friends and family that we have. Oh also one of my good friends made Reagan this awesome gift. I will take a pic and post it soon.

No comments: