About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Our little Love.

Reagan is 5 months old today! I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by. She has been making some great strides in her development. It is so amazing to me how much she figures out for herself everyday. She was laughing at 2 months, rolling over from back to front at 3 months, eating solids and scooting across the floor at 4 and a half months. To help her in her scooting efforts I have been putting things in front of her and then as she moves closer to them I move them further away from her. This is a picture of her as she finally reached her bottle, hungry and tired. This is Reagan's first taste of baby gerber pears. She liked it a lot. My aunt Pam got her this cute little sunday outfit for my baby shower. I couldn't waite till she was big enough to wear it. She looks so stylin in her cute little dress. She dresses better than mommy does. Reagan is sitting up watching mommy and daddy fold the laundry. She likes to sit up and see everything that is going on around her. She is so much happier while she is sitting up.

2 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Oh that outfit is so cute! Glad she can finally wear it. Love the pics!!

The Plaisted's said...

Jen she is so cute! Collin always dresses better than Kourt and I. It's much cheaper to get them cute clothes! :)