About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Such a big girl!

Reagan sat up for the first time by herself without me having to support her. She is growing up so fast. I loved watching her smile and play while she was sitting all by herself.

Such a happy girl. She's so precious we just love her.

2 comments:

Jeanine said...

It's so fun to see another milestone, isn't it? =) Cute =)

Rich and Brianne said...

Oh my goodness how can she be that big!