About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cute as a button

Well it's not easter till Sunday but we dressed Reagan all up for Easter for church since Easter Sunday is General Conference. Sunday morning I had to get up early and go sing at Legacy house for the elderly with some people in my ward. When I came home Dave had dressed her up and put her hair in little pig tails. That's right folks I said her daddy dressed her and did her hair. He did a really good job. I couldn't help but kiss her face!

Smiling for the Camera. She's really good at smiling nice and big for the camera. our little cover girl.

Just Hanging out on the floor before church.The picture after that is what she looked like when we took the pig tails out. Her hair just sticking up like two devil horns.

I couldn't resist posting this picture. I think she might have a nice career in the plumbing business don't you?

2 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Oh my goodness LOVE HER more than ever! I can't believe she has enough hair for pig tails. Too cute!

Jill said...

That last picture is adorable. Totally cracked me up. No pun intended. She is getting cuter and cuter by the second. I could just eat her up.