About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Monday, March 22, 2010

I just can't help myself

I can't seem to stop taking pictures of Reagan. She is just so dang cute. We had just returned from a nice walk with daddy and she was so happy after the walk.



Then I guess she was just so tired after the walk that she fell asleep in daddy's arms while he was doing some homework.

2 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

THere is something magical about daddy's arms, they always fall asleep there. I guess I would too if I had the choice

Bailey x 4 said...

I love your blog!