About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Funny Girl

Reagan and I were having a little fun before Daddy came home and I had to run to work. She looks a little tired in this picture but that's because it's right before her nap time.

I don't know what she is looking at in this photo but she looks really engrosed by it doesn't she?

She grabbed my vest and put the hood on her head and started walking around the apartment with it on her head. it was so cute. Then she grabbed her own jacket and started doing the same thing with hers. I just love how cute and fun she is. I love her so much.



I love this picture. She is so cute. She thought it was the funniest thing to have that on her head.

2 comments:

Kira - oopsicraftmypants.com said...

She's a beauty! I think in that second shot, she's having a good old-fashioned space-out :)

Michelle Stocking said...

She is so stinkin cute!