About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Reagan's birthday

Next she opened presents from her Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt. She got clothes and pajamas, some water toys to play with in the tub from her aunt...we will be trying those out tonight, and some books and a little farm trackter that she can pull along while it sings. All in all it was a great evening. We all had a lot of fun.







5 comments:

LJ and Hannah Nielsen said...

Reagan looks adorable! I wish we could have been there! We miss you all so much :)

The Plaisted's said...

Jen she is so dang cute!! LOVE her party dress.

Holley Sommers said...

such a cutie!!! and SO jealous of your couch

Michelle Stocking said...

She is so beautiful in her little dress. I love it.

Michal Thompson said...

i love your new couch, can I have it? I can't believe she is 1!!! Time flies, and it only gets faster!