About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our Angel turned 1

Okay first of all I know that the eyes in our picture are red. I will fix them soon. Now for the highlight event. Reagan is 1 I can't believe it. We had a small little family party last night for her. We had dinner and then cake and presents.
The first picture is of our new couch. I just wanted to show you all that we finally got something that belongs to us. Our very own first piece of furniture since we've been married. I love it. it is so comfortable.

Reagan woke up to Dave and I going into her room to sing happy birthday. Then we fed her a very special breakfast of rice cereal :-) and then she got her present. Her very first laptop of her very own. She loved it so much she carried it around all day.



Then she got all ready in her cute little party dress that her grandma got for her. She looked so cute in it. and she loved it. She even spinned around in it a couple of times.


This is her very first cake. I love it. it is cookie monster and there are cookies in his mouth. Reagan loved it. I got a picture of her almost grabbing it but it didn't come out that well.

I had to take more pictures of her in that cute dress. She is such a pretty little thing. I guess it's a good thing that she gets her looks from her daddy.

She loves her grandma. But not as much as she loved the curly strings on her dress.


Okay now this is the actual cake that she ate. The cookie monster cake was actually for the adults. It was so cute. Now these next pictures are of her being really timid about getting messy and diving into the cake. But by the last picture she got a taste and decided that it was well worth the mess.




2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh what a cutie! I had to laugh at the last picture with the cupcake in her face, YUMMY! And I love your couch too, I wish we had gone with something more comfy, our leather couch gets so hot.

Rich and Brianne said...

CANNOT BELIEVE SHE'S ONE!!! Crazy talk. Her party dress was adorable--she looked so cute.