About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Party and some silliness

Last night was my aunt's Halloween party. This was Reagan's first and we were so excited to put her in her costume. If you can't tell she is a little ladybug. She had fun as did Dave and I and there were so many fun things for Reagan to experience and see.



It usually takes Reagan a little while to warm up to new places. She goes to anyone but she doesn't really start acting like herself for a little while. But when she finally started warming up is when we pulled out the camera to see if we could catch her being adorable.

I love her little smile when she is trying not to smile all the way. it's like she knows something we don't.

I love Reagan in this little hat that her Aunt Melissa gave her. When she first gave it to her the flower totally covered her whole face. As you can see she is slowly growing into it. Thank you aunt missy.


This is the best picture. I love it when I can catch her doing a face like this. it's really hard to get her to smile for the camera so I have to be quick.

1 comment:

Michelle Stocking said...

I LOVE her lady bug outfit. And the hat is adorable. Ahh, I need a girl!