About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cedar Hills Fireworks

We went to Cedar Hills for some great fireworks. I haven't seen fireworks for a while so this was a lot of fun. We packed up and headed to the grandparents house for some popcorn,root beer floats, and some firework watchin fun. Reagan never enjoyed them before but she kept saying wow every time one went off. She got tired of them before they ended. I guess it was a little longer than she liked. But she lasted a lot longer than normal.

2 comments:

Shaun and Lisa said...

Those are really awesome firework pictures. Mine always turn out horrible!

Jeanine said...

Fireworks in June; what was the occasion?