About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Mother's Day/Memorial Day Weekend

This Memorial day weekend was a lot of fun. We tried out our little sprinkler while watering the lawn. Reagan insisted on getting into her swimsuit and running through it. She had so much fun. but kept running back to me for her towel because she was so cold.
Then we headed of to the water park that is only down the street from us. Dave and I have seriously been considering buying a pass so that we can take Reagan there all summer long.
It was so bright outside that Reagan couldn't look at the camera. I know that these pictures are out of order and that the mother's day pictures should be first but oh well. I'm to lazy to fix it. My mother's day was so nice. Dave totally pampered me and took care of the kids all by himself all day long. We went to my parents ward for church then over to their house for lunch/dinner.
Reagan really enjoyed her dinner and desert so much that she licked the plate clean.
Reagan and her great grandma Rachel.
Mother's day really was a great day. Thanks so much honey. I'll have to make sure that I make it up to him for Father's Day.

2 comments:

Jeanine said...

Great waterpark, right in West Jordan? Glad you had a great Mother's Day!

Michelle Stocking said...

Reagan looks exactly like you with her little bob! Beautiful just like her mama.