About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Strawberry Days and Sugar House park

We went to Strawberry Days last year but Reagan was only 1 and a half so she didn't enjoy as much. This year was so much fun. Reagan even got to go on a few rides. She loved every min. of it...well almost every min of it. Her absolute favorite ride of all was the carousel. I have never seen such a big smile on her face while it was going. Reagan begged us to go on the dragon roller coaster. She had to be a specific height to ride the ride by herself. She didn't fit the height requirement so she went with her dad. And she cried the whole time. I know it's sad but I couldn't help but laugh a little bit because she wanted to go on it so badly. Then of course what would strawberry days be without strawberries and cream? Reagan really liked the car ride because she loves to pretend that she is driving with me in our real car. Reagan really liked this ride at first but I guess it lasted to long for her because a couple of times towards the end she would say mom I'm done. We had a lot of fun at Sugar house park. we may have all gotten a little sunburned except for little Matty. But it was well worth it. Love spending time with my family.

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

Fun! And those pics of Dave are SO Dave =)