About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Shhh...quiet time

Couldn't resist putting these on the blog. We let Reagan watch television for a little bit before bed. When I came out of my bedroom this is what I found. She's just curled up on our rocking chair. I don't even know how this is comfortable for her but hey whatever. So so sweet. Reagan always wants to lay down with Matthew before she goes to bed. She always asks me if Matthew can sleep with her. How do you tell a 2 year old that it probably wouldn't be a good idea. That she might roll over on her brother and hurt him. How do you explain that to her and have her understand it?

No comments: