About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve at the Grandparents House

Every year we go to my parents house for Christmas eve. We love this tradition and Reagan has grown to look forward to it every year. I also started a little tradition this year where the one thing we open on Christmas eve is our Christmas eve boxes. Where the kids and Dave get new pajamas to wear that night, hot chocolate, popcorn, and a movie for all of us to watch that night. it was a big hit. Reagan, Matthew, and Dave all look great in there new pajamas. The food was so delicious and the company was even better. Sharing our new tradition with everyone was wonderful. I think aunt Melissa was more excited about the movie than the kids were. That's ok it's still nice to see how excited even adults get this time of year. My mom always decorates such an adorable tree. I hope that one day I will be able to have cute things to decorate my tree with and be just as creative as her. Got some pictures of the kids in their new pajamas. Matthew looked like such a little man in his he was so adorable.

No comments: