About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving

We spent actual thanksgiving day at my parents house this year but I forgot to take my camera and take pictures. But I made sure to take pictures the next day. We started this tradition a couple years ago in our family. We decided to make thanksgiving dinner the day after thanksgiving because we never get leftovers if we go to somebody else's house for the big day. We did this once and now it has turned into a Nichols family tradition. We make the meal, eat, and then put up christmas decorations while listening to christmas music and drinking hot chocolate...ok we forgto the hot chocolate this year but next year for sure. Matthew really got into decorating this year. I love watching both of them getting bigger and seeing how they respond to things. Reagan is more and more excited about christmas every time it rolls around. I love it! This year we are doing the elf on the shelf. we've told Matthew and Reagan the story of the Elf and Reagan gave him a name. His name is Tony. So now she is excited about finiding him every morning. Next year Matthew will be more excited aobut that I think. I love the Holidays!

No comments: