About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Lots of Snow

For one of our first snow falls of the season we sure did get dumped on. I captured Reagan out in the snow not to long before this post. I know that that was the first snow fall but this seriously put that one to shame. Lots of snow and lots of Ice. I feel bad that Dave shovels the snow but I will just chalk it up to my bad back and be done with that conversation. Dave put a picture of his leg in there to show how deep the snow got. And as you can see with the pictures of my neighborhood that they most defiantly do not plow the subdivisions roads. Oh well I guess we will be having a white Christmas for sure this year.

No comments: