About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Snow day/Christmas decorations

Reagan was so excited when she got up this morning and saw snow. She started asking me at 6:30am...yes that's right 6:30am if she could go out and play in the snow. I told her we could right after lunch. Well really when Matthew went down for a nap. I couldn't take Matthew out because he had all the gear but no gloves. I felt bad that he was missing out but I need to get him some gloves before he plays in the snow with his sister. Reagan had tons of fun out there even though she played by herself. I got some cute pictures of her and then after a while we went in side for some hot chocolate and cuddling in big blankets. The Christmas decorations aren't much but I have very little space to do a lot with but it turned out nice and cozy. I love Christmas time!

No comments: