About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Monday, December 30, 2013

Sledding

Reagan also got a sled for Christmas so we went sledding for the first time with her and Matthew on Saturday. it was a nice day not to cold but defiantly icy. Reagan loved it so much she keeps asking me to go sledding with her every day since then. I'm glad she loves it. Matthew enjoyed it for a while but got tired long before Reagan did. I remember sledding as a child and have very fond memories of it. I hope we can create some memories like that for Reagan and Matthew both.

No comments: