About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Family Halloween Party

Last night we went to my aunt pam's yearly Halloween Party. This has always been fun and as the kids get older they enjoy it more and more. Reagan could actually carve a pumpkin without as much help but of course much supervision. Matthew did have his costume on at the beginning of the party but of course he took it off half way through. I guess that's progress for him :-).

No comments: