About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Family Pictures Taken by Me

This is my attempt at trying to take family pictures. I love taking pictures but the downside is that I don't get to be in a lot of them because I am the one behind the camera. Oh well. We tried to get one with all of us but it's kinda blury and Matthew couldn't stand there for very long. And there is a pretty cool one that Dave did of Reagan to make her look pretty scary.

No comments: