About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Reagan's school Halloween program

Reagan had her school Halloween program and party today. It was so cute to see all the kids in their costumes and singing the songs. I love Mrs. Jean. She is the nicest teacher and is so good with all of the kids. My dad came to surprise Reagan and she loved having her grandpa there. As always Matthew gets into all the action as well.

No comments: