About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

I went out of town to Disneyland for four days and while I was gone Dave took the kids to the pumpkin patch. They had a ton of fun but Dave tells me that it was really hard to get Matthew back into the car. Once that kid is having fun it is hard to say lets go because he doesn't want to leave he is having so much fun. But Dave did a great job at picking out some awesome pumpkins. I can't wait to see what he carves on them. And Reagan and Matthew got some really cute little pumpkins as well.

No comments: