About Me

My photo
West Jordan, UT, United States
I'm Jen Nichols...I love hearing that name. Dave and I now live in West Jordan. Dave currently works at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center. He is a Therapist for Pioneer Valley Hospital and does crisis work for them as well. Reagan is 3 yrs old and she is only getting cuter. Matthew just joined our little family on March 22, 2012. He is a sweet little guy. We are just enjoying the ride.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Trunk or Treat

We don't have trunk or Treating in our ward so we go to my parents ward for theirs. We have done it every year since Reagan was born. Last year was Matthew's first time going but this year he could actually walk around with his bucket saying trick or treat. it was really cute. Of course Reagan is a ninja nothing girly. And I just love Matthew in his batman costume he looks so adorable. This has kinda become a tradition in our family. We head over to my parents house for dinner then head over to their church building for trunk or treating. And the kids love it...well they just love getting the candy :-) I take a lot of pictures I know but I love it! and my kids look so stinkin cute in their costumes how could I resist.

No comments: